Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Hair Inspiration...

I love hair! It's an unhealthy relationship I tend to have with my hair. I'm so attached to it! Funnily enough I'm not the most adventurous when it comes to my mane, I admire women you see with, for example, completely ''normal'' hair and the next second they've had it cut, dyed purple and it looks even more amazing than it did before!
I've always wanted to look good in those ''I just got up and threw my hair up'' pony tails and 'those' perfect pieces just fall out and sway the right way.

I just have to accept that I will not be sporting one of those flawless ponytails any time soon.. or hats for that matter! Yet another rocking accessory that just seems to hate me! I love hats from funky beach styles to winter beanies but if I could suit any hat it would be a cap, If you can pull off a cap.. that's Hot!



 



 
Summer straw hats are such a great accessory such as the style Jessica Alba is sporting in the picture above.I will not give up my search until a hat I suit is sat atop my head!
I like character to stand out in outfits and hats really add that touch.
Kim Kardashian(above left) gives her outfit a great look bout down dressing it with a cap.

Hats are back.
The Royal Wedding back in April inspired a range of phenomenal hats!
I stumbled upon an article on The bogar blog  about the hat trend this globally watched even brought on.
It was all about the bride's dazzling dress but no one expected hats to make such a statement!


No comments:

Post a Comment