Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Current Obsessions!

Feather Earrings
I am completely obsessed by this trend!  Thinking about it, I'm quite taken by the general feather fashion, in moderation obviously but I've seen some great feather hair extensions as well!
From searching around, I've come to realise that all the shops are selling these:
Forever 21 have some simples ones, kaboodle is another online site where you can purchase some cute feather earrings. I'll be adding a few links at the end.

It's now time however for me to reveal to you my ultimate wish list feather earrings
These are made by a small shop called Owlita, they have their own site and online store, they are slightly pricey however but quality cannot be faked!

shopping for feather earrings:

No comments:

Post a Comment